About Me
- Tafa Ohana
- AlOhA. I Am frOm hAwAII, A tOwn cAllEd mIlIlAnI. I Am mArrIEd tO A wOndErfUl mAn nAmEd chrIs. hE Is frOm thE frIEndly IslAnds Of tOngA. wE hAvE A bAby bOy nAmEd kIlIkA. (It Is thE hAwAIIAn dErrIvItIvE Of ChrIs, whIch mEAns "sIlk"). hE Is fUll Of EnErgy And kEEps Us On OUr tOEs. hE Is A lOt Of fUn And wE lOvE hIm dEArly.
My Blog List
-
-
Christmas Movie6 years ago
-
Is this your best?10 years ago
-
My Little Sunshine12 years ago
-
Goodbye....say something12 years ago
-
Sabbath Day12 years ago
-
Did you know...12 years ago
-
Up-cycled dresser13 years ago
-
-
four.14 years ago
-
Kolt turned 1!14 years ago
-
Yeah it's official.15 years ago
-
Friends
Blog Archive
Monday, June 8, 2009
I know, I know, it's been FOREVER since I have done anything to this blog. Maybe its because the only working interent that I have access to is at work...(our computer at home is giving us problems, yet again!)








Chris has been playing a lot of rugby lately...I don't get it. When we first got married he didn't want to play because he felt like he was really out of shape. Then one day, out of the blue, Chris decided that he was going to play...he wasn't any more in shape then he was before. So, all I could do is support him. Their team has been doing very well. They haven't lost a game yet, and they had only one game end in a tie. All their other games they have won. Good job hun!!
Since we have moved to Kaaawa, we now attend the Hauula 6th (Tongan) ward. This past week, we had our ward camp at Hukilau. It was nice and relaxing. The weather was perfect...the only thing that wasn't so good was that all three of us, Chris, Kilika and myself got sick. It might have to do with the fact that we were located in one of the windy-est spots, but it was nice.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Beginning
New Addition
1 comments:
It is about time you posted something again! Your family is just too cute.
Post a Comment