About Me
- Tafa Ohana
- AlOhA. I Am frOm hAwAII, A tOwn cAllEd mIlIlAnI. I Am mArrIEd tO A wOndErfUl mAn nAmEd chrIs. hE Is frOm thE frIEndly IslAnds Of tOngA. wE hAvE A bAby bOy nAmEd kIlIkA. (It Is thE hAwAIIAn dErrIvItIvE Of ChrIs, whIch mEAns "sIlk"). hE Is fUll Of EnErgy And kEEps Us On OUr tOEs. hE Is A lOt Of fUn And wE lOvE hIm dEArly.
My Blog List
-
-
Christmas Movie6 years ago
-
Is this your best?10 years ago
-
My Little Sunshine12 years ago
-
Goodbye....say something12 years ago
-
Sabbath Day12 years ago
-
Did you know...12 years ago
-
Up-cycled dresser13 years ago
-
-
four.14 years ago
-
Kolt turned 1!14 years ago
-
Yeah it's official.15 years ago
-
Friends
Blog Archive
Thursday, April 15, 2010
This past weekend we celebrated my cousins daughters 1st birthday. This cousins parents own Extreme Fun Rentals and so they put on a little carnival like theme for the party. They had face painting, cotton candy, shave ice, three rides, three jumpers and a petting zoo. To top it all off, was live entertainment. We were really worried because it was pouring all week, and there was a 60% chance of showers on the day of the party. So, if it was raining we would have to move everything inside the chapel (which is no way big enough). But it turned out to be a BEAUTIFUL and perfect day for the party.
We had fun at the Balloon Twist tent...

I was getting DIZZY on this ride, but Kilika loved it and had to go on twice in a row...I thought I was going to see the lunch I just ate...


Kilika and his cousin Indie (3yrs old) riding the Helicopter ride together...


Kilika riding a horse for the first time. He LOVED it! I thought I was going to have to hold him while he was riding but he went on like it was nothing. I was very proud of him to ride alone like a big boy!!


Kilika getting some airbrush tattoo's on. I had to pry him out of that seat, he would've been happy at that tent the whole day, getting different designs all over his body.


We had fun at the Balloon Twist tent...
I was getting DIZZY on this ride, but Kilika loved it and had to go on twice in a row...I thought I was going to see the lunch I just ate...
Kilika and his cousin Indie (3yrs old) riding the Helicopter ride together...
Kilika riding a horse for the first time. He LOVED it! I thought I was going to have to hold him while he was riding but he went on like it was nothing. I was very proud of him to ride alone like a big boy!!
Kilika getting some airbrush tattoo's on. I had to pry him out of that seat, he would've been happy at that tent the whole day, getting different designs all over his body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Beginning
New Addition
2 comments:
What a fun party! You better watch Kilika when he gets older since he has taken quite a liking to the tattoos. ;-)
Kilika is so big! AH! What a fun party! We miss you guys too! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment