About Me

My photo
AlOhA. I Am frOm hAwAII, A tOwn cAllEd mIlIlAnI. I Am mArrIEd tO A wOndErfUl mAn nAmEd chrIs. hE Is frOm thE frIEndly IslAnds Of tOngA. wE hAvE A bAby bOy nAmEd kIlIkA. (It Is thE hAwAIIAn dErrIvItIvE Of ChrIs, whIch mEAns "sIlk"). hE Is fUll Of EnErgy And kEEps Us On OUr tOEs. hE Is A lOt Of fUn And wE lOvE hIm dEArly.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Last night we carved some pumpkins, the first for Chris. He didn't understand why people would go through all the cleaning and carving, but it was a good experience for him. Kilika of course wanted in on the action...so he just ate all the pumpkin seeds.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh pumpkins fun!

Kim's just sayin' said...

are you guys back yet?!?!? I love this time of year. so much fun.

Hannah said...

How fun. But where are the pictures of the final project.

The Beginning

The Beginning

New Addition

New Addition

1 year old

1 year old

2 years old

2 years old