About Me

My photo
AlOhA. I Am frOm hAwAII, A tOwn cAllEd mIlIlAnI. I Am mArrIEd tO A wOndErfUl mAn nAmEd chrIs. hE Is frOm thE frIEndly IslAnds Of tOngA. wE hAvE A bAby bOy nAmEd kIlIkA. (It Is thE hAwAIIAn dErrIvItIvE Of ChrIs, whIch mEAns "sIlk"). hE Is fUll Of EnErgy And kEEps Us On OUr tOEs. hE Is A lOt Of fUn And wE lOvE hIm dEArly.
Monday, September 28, 2009
So, after our day in Mountain View we crossed over and went to Hayward to visit another set of friends. Chris went to do some electrical work for them, and they took us all over. We went to Alcatraz, which was an awesome experience. Kilika decided to be good until we hit the main part (the actual prision). He threw the hugest fit, and I tell you he was SOOOOOO lucky that we were in public. If we weren't, Chris would've had a field day with him...but it was a good experience and over all we enjoyed it.








1 comments:

.Ang. said...

Looks like a fun place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

The Beginning

The Beginning

New Addition

New Addition

1 year old

1 year old

2 years old

2 years old