About Me

My photo
AlOhA. I Am frOm hAwAII, A tOwn cAllEd mIlIlAnI. I Am mArrIEd tO A wOndErfUl mAn nAmEd chrIs. hE Is frOm thE frIEndly IslAnds Of tOngA. wE hAvE A bAby bOy nAmEd kIlIkA. (It Is thE hAwAIIAn dErrIvItIvE Of ChrIs, whIch mEAns "sIlk"). hE Is fUll Of EnErgy And kEEps Us On OUr tOEs. hE Is A lOt Of fUn And wE lOvE hIm dEArly.
Monday, September 28, 2009
I forgot to post our time at the Universal City Walk. Chris wasn't really interested on going into the park, so we just went and did the shopping part. Kilika loved it...he got away and decided to go running through the little water part...Chris couldn't catch him...it was funny...




1 comments:

CamKamFam said...

that looks so cool!! i've never been there before.

The Beginning

The Beginning

New Addition

New Addition

1 year old

1 year old

2 years old

2 years old