About Me

My photo
AlOhA. I Am frOm hAwAII, A tOwn cAllEd mIlIlAnI. I Am mArrIEd tO A wOndErfUl mAn nAmEd chrIs. hE Is frOm thE frIEndly IslAnds Of tOngA. wE hAvE A bAby bOy nAmEd kIlIkA. (It Is thE hAwAIIAn dErrIvItIvE Of ChrIs, whIch mEAns "sIlk"). hE Is fUll Of EnErgy And kEEps Us On OUr tOEs. hE Is A lOt Of fUn And wE lOvE hIm dEArly.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Christmas this year was nice. We had our traditional Christmas Eve party with some close family friends. Santa came and visted the party, and gave presents to all the little kids. It was really cute. This year, Kilika was scared of Santa...it was really funny watching him cling to Chris when Santa came and sat next to them. Santa gave Kilika a xylophone, and he loves playing with it. He still has "gentle" issues, but he's getting there. After the party we all went home. My parents and I have a tradition of opening our presents at midnight. So, we decided to do it again this year. I got some nice jewelry from my mom, and Chris got a revolving tie rack. After we opened presents we all went to sleep. When Kilika woke up he saw all the presents and wanted to open them, so I woke up my parents and Chris and we watched Kilika open his gifts. He got pajamas, "Go Diego Go" dvd's, croc shoes, two puzzles, a bunch of books and a bike. He is getting good on the bike, he won't let anyone touch it! He can turn the bike in the right direction...but still doesn't know how to peddle...we'll just have to wait until he is ready. It was a nice Christmas this year. Hope you all enjoyed yourself too.










2 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

sounds like a great christmas! He is getting so BIG!

we need to have you guys over and hang out again. we miss you!

Hannah said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

The Beginning

The Beginning

New Addition

New Addition

1 year old

1 year old

2 years old

2 years old