About Me

My photo
AlOhA. I Am frOm hAwAII, A tOwn cAllEd mIlIlAnI. I Am mArrIEd tO A wOndErfUl mAn nAmEd chrIs. hE Is frOm thE frIEndly IslAnds Of tOngA. wE hAvE A bAby bOy nAmEd kIlIkA. (It Is thE hAwAIIAn dErrIvItIvE Of ChrIs, whIch mEAns "sIlk"). hE Is fUll Of EnErgy And kEEps Us On OUr tOEs. hE Is A lOt Of fUn And wE lOvE hIm dEArly.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Kilika and I have been in Georgia for the past 4 weeks. We are here visiting my sister and her family. Here are some pictures that have been taken...there isn't much, but with 4 little rugrats it's hard to concentrate on anything but making sure they survive the day...

These pictures were taken this past weekend, we went to Lake Lanier for my sisters work party. In the pictures are my nephew, Eric; niece's, Ma'ila (3) and Keala (baby), Kilika, and my sister.





There are more that was taken during Thanksgiving but I need to find them, then I will post the pictures up.

1 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm glad you were able to spend time with your sister.

The Beginning

The Beginning

New Addition

New Addition

1 year old

1 year old

2 years old

2 years old