About Me
- Tafa Ohana
- AlOhA. I Am frOm hAwAII, A tOwn cAllEd mIlIlAnI. I Am mArrIEd tO A wOndErfUl mAn nAmEd chrIs. hE Is frOm thE frIEndly IslAnds Of tOngA. wE hAvE A bAby bOy nAmEd kIlIkA. (It Is thE hAwAIIAn dErrIvItIvE Of ChrIs, whIch mEAns "sIlk"). hE Is fUll Of EnErgy And kEEps Us On OUr tOEs. hE Is A lOt Of fUn And wE lOvE hIm dEArly.
My Blog List
-
-
Christmas Movie6 years ago
-
Is this your best?10 years ago
-
My Little Sunshine12 years ago
-
Goodbye....say something12 years ago
-
Sabbath Day12 years ago
-
Did you know...12 years ago
-
Up-cycled dresser13 years ago
-
-
four.14 years ago
-
Kolt turned 1!14 years ago
-
Yeah it's official.15 years ago
-
Friends
Friday, January 16, 2009

Right: Opening his presents. It was a "Go Baby Go" gift.
Below: Testing it out. He did very good for his first time riding it. He was able to get on and off with ease...he is learning so fast!
We were so excited to be with Kilika as he experienced his first Christmas. I know he won't remember it, but it was fun, and I hope he will look back at all the pictures we took and laugh with us. What a precious gift we received!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Beginning
New Addition
0 comments:
Post a Comment