About Me
- Tafa Ohana
- AlOhA. I Am frOm hAwAII, A tOwn cAllEd mIlIlAnI. I Am mArrIEd tO A wOndErfUl mAn nAmEd chrIs. hE Is frOm thE frIEndly IslAnds Of tOngA. wE hAvE A bAby bOy nAmEd kIlIkA. (It Is thE hAwAIIAn dErrIvItIvE Of ChrIs, whIch mEAns "sIlk"). hE Is fUll Of EnErgy And kEEps Us On OUr tOEs. hE Is A lOt Of fUn And wE lOvE hIm dEArly.
My Blog List
-
-
Christmas Movie6 years ago
-
Is this your best?10 years ago
-
My Little Sunshine12 years ago
-
Goodbye....say something12 years ago
-
Sabbath Day12 years ago
-
Did you know...12 years ago
-
Up-cycled dresser13 years ago
-
-
four.14 years ago
-
Kolt turned 1!14 years ago
-
Yeah it's official.15 years ago
-
Friends
Friday, January 23, 2009

Okay, I am a bit skeptical when it comes to trying new things. I like my routine and I love being familiar whith what's going on around me. Well, I know soy milk has been around for a while, and I never wanted to try it. I heard lots of horrible things, and at the same time, I heard lots of great things (not to mention I heard it was good for you, and everything good for you is yuckie!). Unfortunately, the bad outweighed the good for me, until this past week...Thanks to Hillary and Shanae, I broke down and I tried Chocolate Soy Milk. Let me tell you, I absolutely LOVED IT!! Now I am addicted to it...I think it also reminds me of ENSURE...yes, I always drank ensure during my high school years especially during those LONG tournament days...yea for chocolate soy milk...THANKS girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Beginning
New Addition
4 comments:
I am so glad we introduced you to the sweet things in life :)
those girls really do love that stuff!:)
hahaha
yes we do! I DO LOVE SILK... Shanae's actually got me liking soy dreams chocolate milk too! YUMMoooo
I'm glad you like it. It's nice to actually find healthier things that taste good! I don't like cardboard! :> xoxox
So glad you're blogging! Love your toesies!
thanks for comin to THE COOL SCHOOL tonight!
see you round!
Post a Comment