About Me

My photo
AlOhA. I Am frOm hAwAII, A tOwn cAllEd mIlIlAnI. I Am mArrIEd tO A wOndErfUl mAn nAmEd chrIs. hE Is frOm thE frIEndly IslAnds Of tOngA. wE hAvE A bAby bOy nAmEd kIlIkA. (It Is thE hAwAIIAn dErrIvItIvE Of ChrIs, whIch mEAns "sIlk"). hE Is fUll Of EnErgy And kEEps Us On OUr tOEs. hE Is A lOt Of fUn And wE lOvE hIm dEArly.
Friday, January 16, 2009
So, Kilika is 11 months, and almost running...o no! Now I really have to chase him around!!
I was able to get a little video of it...and he talked a little in it also...PROGRESS!!

2 comments:

Hillaryous said...

he could NOT be any cuter! SERIOUSLY! You have to keep making babies! They're just so "good looking" :>

.Ang. said...

He's such a good little walker!! I loved how grown up he looked on sunday with his sweater vest and his big boy shoes and all!!!

They just grow up too fast.. Don't you think?

The Beginning

The Beginning

New Addition

New Addition

1 year old

1 year old

2 years old

2 years old