About Me

My photo
AlOhA. I Am frOm hAwAII, A tOwn cAllEd mIlIlAnI. I Am mArrIEd tO A wOndErfUl mAn nAmEd chrIs. hE Is frOm thE frIEndly IslAnds Of tOngA. wE hAvE A bAby bOy nAmEd kIlIkA. (It Is thE hAwAIIAn dErrIvItIvE Of ChrIs, whIch mEAns "sIlk"). hE Is fUll Of EnErgy And kEEps Us On OUr tOEs. hE Is A lOt Of fUn And wE lOvE hIm dEArly.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Serving a mission I was able to gain lots of memories and friends along the way. Most of my memories and one of those friends just so happened to be with my daughter, Sister Christensen. For those of you who don't understand what I mean by daughter is, I trained her in the field...so that makes her my daughter, and my trainer is my mom, and so my trainer is my daughter's grandma....so on and so forth. Anyway, some of my most spiritual experiences happened when I was serving with her. (I served with her for a total of I think 6 months. 3 is when I trained her, and 3 is when she "killed" me...which happens when you are serving with you last companion before you go home.) Anyway, after all this explanations, I just wanted to congradulate her and her husband Ken. They just had a baby girl, and I finally got a picture and she is just adorable. They named her Reine Anais Peiffer. Yay Kat!! Miss you.

0 comments:

The Beginning

The Beginning

New Addition

New Addition

1 year old

1 year old

2 years old

2 years old