About Me
- Tafa Ohana
- AlOhA. I Am frOm hAwAII, A tOwn cAllEd mIlIlAnI. I Am mArrIEd tO A wOndErfUl mAn nAmEd chrIs. hE Is frOm thE frIEndly IslAnds Of tOngA. wE hAvE A bAby bOy nAmEd kIlIkA. (It Is thE hAwAIIAn dErrIvItIvE Of ChrIs, whIch mEAns "sIlk"). hE Is fUll Of EnErgy And kEEps Us On OUr tOEs. hE Is A lOt Of fUn And wE lOvE hIm dEArly.
My Blog List
-
-
Christmas Movie7 years ago
-
Is this your best?10 years ago
-
My Little Sunshine12 years ago
-
Goodbye....say something12 years ago
-
Sabbath Day12 years ago
-
Did you know...13 years ago
-
Up-cycled dresser13 years ago
-
-
four.14 years ago
-
Kolt turned 1!14 years ago
-
Yeah it's official.15 years ago
-
Friends
Blog Archive
Friday, February 6, 2009
Well, it's been 4 days since K
ilika turned one, and only now I am posting a blog about it...horrible!! We had a nice little eating for him, and thank
you to all of you who helped make all the delicious food that was there. It should have been a happy birthday, but it didn't start off too good for the birthday boy. While I was in my class I received a text from Chris telling me to call asap...of course this got me a little worried. So, I called him when class was over and he informed me that Kilika stuck his hand in the vaccum cleaner and burned his fingers "a little". So, I just made sure that Kilika was okay, and that Chris took care of his "little" burn and informed
him that I w
ould be home after classes. So, it's after class and I get home, and I look at Kilika's fingers and they are okay, so naturally I was a little confused. I turn his hand over, and there it was, the back of his hand was missing his SKIN!!! I started freaking out, because Chris made it sound like it was small and nothing to get all excited about...but after seeing it, it definetly got me all teary eyed. This is Kilika's first, what I would say, major injury...(I need to take a picture of it and post it up for all to see!!) So anyway, there was a bit of a dispute as to how we were going to treat it, and naturally Chris the hard-head won, and it seems to be healing just fine. I still forget about it once in a while when I grab his hand and I feel it, then I get all sad again...
But anyway, back to the fact that this is a
post for Kilika's first birthday. I decided that I wanted some "one year" pictures of him. So I dressed him up in his Tongan outfit, and let him run around outside while my lovely neighbor (Shanae the wonder woman) took pictures of him...here are some of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Beginning
New Addition
3 comments:
Kilika looks so very cute! He is going to be a lady killer when he gets older.
HE is just DARLING! You make cute babies! I LOVE HIM and wanna squeeze him!!!
So happy he's just upstairs!
p.s.
I'm happy to babysit anytime!
he's definitely a Lo...or a Tafa. We, and by we i mean moa, love his outfit. soooo tongan!
Post a Comment